Followers

25 November 2010

Happy Anniversary Suze

I made this card for my BFF's Husband to give to BFF on their Wedding Anniversary....I hope that makes sense. It's something we do! I made the card from him for her and in return my BFF makes the card my husband will give to me on my Anniversary (and birthdays, etc). That way we will always get a really fab card!! Method in our madness.

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Stampin' Up Forever in My Heart Set, Hero Arts Happy Anniversary
Colouring: NIL
Card Stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: DCWV Garden Party Stack
Inks: Staz-On Jet Black,Versa Color Old Rose and Vanilla
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Scalloped Oval
Embellishments: Misc lace, Kaiser Gems and 3D Crystal Lacquer.

I am going to enter this into the
Charisma Cardz 'For the Girls' Challenge
A Spoon Full of Sugar Anything goes challenge
Top Tip Tuesday - Layer Upon Layer Challenge

Also I would like to add that I used a Mojo Madness Sketch for my design.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

PS - Glad you liked it Suze. ooxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi BFF,
    What do you mean liked it? I love it! Thanks for making me such a beautiful card (as usual!).
    Love Suze xxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!!

    This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Layer Upon Layer challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

    Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful is this card? Love the colors and details.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    TopTipTuesday
    Hope to see you real soon.

    ReplyDelete